Sunday, March 9, 2014

Last Blog for ICT

Hi Everyone!

Well, it is my last blog post for ICT. This past week I spent in Mexico celebrating the wedding of my best friend and cousin. It was amazing! Technology definitely helped A LOT on this trip. Not only did we use phones, cameras and video to capture all of the moments that we shared but we also now use Facebook and other social networking devices to keep in touch with all of the new friends we have made and share these photos. 

It is hard to believe that the first year of my Education degree has come and gone but I am very much looking forward to the next seven weeks of students teaching. All of my classes this year have taught me a lot and I have had some great professors along the way as well. My ICT course gave me a lot of great information about using technology in the classroom. It has taught me a lot about computers, iPads, iPhones, Skype, Blogs and many other forms of technology and not only that has taught me how I can use them to teach my own students. In my own life I will use many of these even more now, for example by creating a slide show for my cousin of all of her wedding photos.

Thank you to my professor Mike for teaching us all so much!

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment