Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My First Blog!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Miss Berg and I am a first time blogger. I am from Brandon Manitoba and I am currently enrolled in my first year of the Bachelor of Education program at Brandon University. Previously, I have earned my Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Psychology, a minor in History, and Native Studies as a teachable subject. When I am not busy with school I work for the Brandon School Division as a substitute Educational Assistant. I am also very dedicated to my job at the YMCA Before and After school programs and Youth programs. As a broke student I also try to pick up odd jobs like house/dog sitting and babysitting as often as I can. In my spare time I love to spend time with my family and friends. My hobbies include singing and travelling.

This term at school I am taking Professional Teacher, English Language Arts Across the Curriculum, Child Development and a Using Information and Communication Technology in Education (ICT) course. In my ICT course we are required to do a final summative project that reflects our learning about technology, I am writing this blog for mine. The reason I decided to share my learning about technology in education on a blog is because I have insecurities about using and learning about technology, and I know that each week I will be learning something new. It will be interesting to look back six weeks from now and see the progress I have made.

The goal I am setting for myself is to shed my fear of technology and become a teacher who is confident in using and sharing technology in my classroom.


Peace and Love






1 comment:

  1. Hurray, off to a good start! I look forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete